- Convective Thermal Currents
- Centrifugal Force to Exhaust
- Turbo Design Creates Suction
- Larger the diameter of Ventilator Higher is the Capacity & Effectiveness.
- Strong, light Weight Construction
- Slight breeze enough to Rotate the Ventilator
- Available in high grade Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Epoxy Coated for Corrosive Areas.
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate/F.R.P base With Integral Venture Dome.
- Factories, Warehouse, Workshops, Industrial sheds.
- Domestic applications etc.
- Remove hot Gases, Obnoxious fumes, Bad Adour
- Can be configured to meet required fresh air changes.
- Easy to install and can be fitted to any type of roofing
The Turbo Ventilator utilizes the wind energy to induce airflow by centrifugal action. Centrifugal Force caused by the spinning of the Turbo Ventilator creates a region of low-pressure zone, thus exhausts Fowl Air which is continuously replaced by Fresh/ Cool Air from outside. The slightest breeze will cause the Turbo Ventilator to spin and even after the breeze has stopped, the flywheel effect of the rotor cage will use it's stored energy to continuously remove air giving rise to ventilation. br
Hot air being lighter, moves upwards forcing it's way outside the shed through the opening of the Venturi Dome, thus rotating the Turbo Ventilator.
ADVANTAGE OF TURBO VENTILATORS
Helps to Remove Stale, Damp and Hot Air thus Increases Productivity
Turbo Ventilator Extract Hot, Humid and Stale Air by creating a Convection Current which exhausts unwanted air allows Fresh/ Cool Air to replace from outside. This increases worker's comfort level, reduces exertion resulting in a higher productivity.
SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT
In case of fire, it will extract smoke & fumes, thus preventing the building from getting smoke filled & allowing the occupants to escape.
NO ELECTRICITY REQUIRED
Turbo Ventilator operates with slightest wind energy, hence zero power cost
REDUCES INTERNAL TEMPERATURE
Turbo Ventilator reduce shed temperature by 3 degree to 7 degree.
PROLONGS LIFE OF MACHINES
Due to reduced humidity & temperature, all machine and other electrical system work at their fullest efficiency and prolongs their life.
- Cost Effective needs only Natural Wind, No Power.
- Safe No Electricity.
- Easy to Install on any type of Shed Corrugation.
- Light Weight made from Aluminum.
- Natural Light (during day time) through F.R.P Venture Dome hence Reduce Lighting Load.
- Maintenance Free "FITS & FORGET".
- No Noise uses "Zirconium Tip" Single Point Japanese Technology.
- Dynamically Balanced for Frictionless Rotation at lowest Wind Velocity.
- Weather Proof, Rain Proof & Storm Proof (up to 100km/Hr Wind Velocity).
- 01 Year's Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
TURBO VENTILATOR CAN ALSO BE KNOWN AS
- Cut a Venture Hole in the Shed
- Fix the F.R.P Venture Dome with proper Screws/ Nut-Bolts/ Hooks.
- Install the Turbo Ventilator on the Polycarbonate/F.R.P Venture Dome.
- Roof Ventilator
- Turbo Air Ventilator
- Wind Operated Ventilators
- Roof Air Ventilators
- Turbine Ventilator
- Industrial Air Ventilators
- Air Ventilators
- Turbo Air Ventilators