Compact sheets are best suited for high impact architectural and safety applications. These are available in transparent, colored or tinted forms. Typical applications include glow-signs, skylights, exterior canopies and roof glazing.
Embossed Sheets provide very good stability under use and environmental factors. These are excellent for applications requiring light diffusion and privacy glazing like in shower cubicles, or toilet windows.
Multi wall Sheets offer the best strength to weight ratio and excellent insulation characteristics. It is best suited for partitions, false ceilings, roof lights, sky lights and green houses.
Corrugated Sheets have an excellent fit for installations like terrace gardens, garages, verandah extensions etc, as well as industrial north lighting and strip lightening at minimum structural cost. Also available are products based on LEXAN® in the form of pyramids, domes, bubbles, and bricks in tailored sized for exterior as well as interior building and construction applications.
Following are a few salient properties of corrugated roof sheets:
- Polycarbonate sheets possess superb impact strength (Virtually Unbreakable).
- Excellent flexural strength hence can be cold curved or even cold bent into simple shapes.
- Very high light transmission of upto 90%.
- Superlative fire performance ( Self extinguishing) and TAC approved.
- Light in weight hence easy to handle & install.
- Available in tailored lengths, hence minimum wastages.
- High temperature tolerance (from -40°C to +130°C).
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties.